Friday, December 12, 2008

life as an internship


  • 6 months (Dec-May) internship make me feel bored, nothing much can do beside working every 6 days per week. Starting at 830a.m and come back home at 5.00p.m. Huhu... Booooring. Every day i repeating the same activity wake up at 6.15 a.m go Solat, take bath, have a breakfast, prepare to go to office n at 8.00a.m i MUST go out from home.No time to go out n play every evening n no time to hang out with friends, Luckily my girlfriend live nearby n also my workmate..haha
  • The best thing of my workplace is i can surf Internet from my own laptop with high speed connection, i download videos n musics all i want, no pressure from big boss but her wife...%#@* always bully my girl. I love 5p.m coz that time i can go back home..happy for a while.
  • Environment kat sini laen la sikit, sume staff borak pakai messenger n shout box. Kalu kat kelas ari tu bising bangat tp kat sini sunyi sepi. huhu culture shock jap aku.
  • I'm excited to get pay for the 1'st payment at the end of this month.. i hope it will be more than 500bucks.. maklumla praktikal 6 bulan jer, kalu bg lebih pun xpew janji lepas wat byr sewa rumah ngan mkn minum.

5 comments:

Mungkin anda minat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...